Music On Vinyl is one of the world’s largest vinyl record labels, that releases high-quality 180 gram LP and 7″ vinyl pressings of titles licensed from a wide range of record companies and artists who control their own repertoire.
– Creating content for the on- and offline channels (website, social media, magazines, blog);
– Writing attractive texts about our releases;
– Designing packshots, mock-ups, advertisements and logos for on- and offline channels (Photoshop, Illustrator);
– Promoting releases on- and offline (press, advertising, campaigns);
– Drafting marketing plans for new releases;
– Compiling reports on our online results;
– Shooting videos for website and YouTube (“making of”, unpacking, specials);
– Monitoring the expansion of our brand;
– Writing articles for our blog;
– Thinking of new concepts;
– Analyzing the website to improve the SEO and adding new content;
– Responsible for the weekly newsletter;
– Reading articles about the latest developments in marketing/communication;
– Co-decide on the release of new titles.